Teens are invited to be a part of a Christ-centered community in order to display the love of Christ, to equip them with His word, experience ministry, and worship Him together.
What to expect:
• To be met at the door with people ready to get to know you and have a good time!
• Fast paced games that will make you want to come back week after week
• We believe that relationships are the most powerful way to make an impact in others' lives. We schedule time to share your thoughts, ask tough questions, and to hear the views of others in small groups
• To hear a message that is specifically directed to your season of life being in highschool or middle school.
• To be a part of a group that you are not only sitting in the chairs, but a ministry that gets your out of your seat and into the world.
Questions? Contact 717-545-2188
SV Middle School Ministry serves students in the 6th, 7th, and 8th grades. Students meet on Sunday during our 9:00am Service for some food, fun, games and a great message! All middle school students are invited to participate!
Sundays (during the school year) 5:00-7:00 P.M. A typical SV High night consists of 9th, 10th, 11th, & 12th grade students hanging out, eating great food, listening to an encouraging message, and having meaningful conversations with both peers and adult leaders!
Upcoming Youth Events