Teens (grades 7-12) are invited to be a part of a Christ-centered community in order to display the love of Christ, to equip them with His word, experience ministry, and worship Him together.
What to expect
• To be met at the door with people ready to get to know you and have a good time!
• Fast past games that will make you want to come back next week
• We believe that relationships are the most powerful way to make an impact in others' lives. We schedule time to share your thoughts, ask tough questions, and to hear the views of others in small groups
• To hear a message that is specifically directed to your season of life being in highschool or middle school.
• To be a part of a group that you are not only sitting in the chairs, but a ministry that gets your out of your seat and into the world.
Questions? Contact Connor Mayes, Student Ministry Director at: 410.456.0677
Sundays (during the school year) 5:00-7:00 P.M.This is our Student Ministry gathering where we come together to worship, fellowship, and hear a teaching from God's Word.